Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeFinal Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Two/Jury Questions

Go down 
+7
Wilhelmina Bertha Packard
Pocahontas
Belle
Hades
Patch
Tigger
Mickey Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Then my memory is falling me. LOLz. I thought that was HOH.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Quote :
Can we talk about what happens in the jury house? I'm new to this. Patch, I'll be the first to say that I've been one of the few people actually campaign for you to win prior to the F2 being revealed. Nominating you was to solidify that I was with Tiana and Hades 100%. Unfortunately, that worked against me once the "shady ass Lilo" left. You've covered pretty much everything I wanted to know. The only thing I'm really curious about is your intentions with your private room. This may be trivial but why did you pick me for your private room, and not someone like Tigger?

Thank you Chesire, I really appreciate that you see where I'm coming from. We try different gameplays and it doesn't always work out for us and I would have mad respect if you were able to pull off your game which almost worked :p.

The private room was so that I could solidify my bond with you. I had my HOH room for the Animals + Willie (Sebastian/Tigger/Me/Willie/Goofy). I did not include you in that room because I was a little wary of you and the other side. I knew you were talking to all of the people in my HOH room and although you were not telling us different stories, i felt uneasy that you had so many allies already. They actually trusted you so that made it worst for me. I thought if you trusted me, we could be a team instead of being leaders of two different sides. I also wanted you to see I meant it when I was trying to gain your trust.

Quote :
A little side note to Patch, I did have zero intentions of working with you beyond being safe from your HoH weeks. Getting on your good side was just part of infultrating your alliance. I do, however, apologize for you being so surprised about me nominating you. I had no clue you would be So even if you do come across as an arrogant asshole, no hard feelings.

Like I said, had you made finals I would clap for you because you had a bunch of little webs and it was either going to blow up in your face or be a great gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Tigger you seemed to want me out a lot, and saying you weren't allgined with me during Goofy's week I think you said, so were you with a lot of people?
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Quote :
Hey guys, Tigger, I don't know about you right now, You could of told me if you were voting me off or not, I mean, after you said what Patch told you in a PM and then what he told me, he was playing both sides. But congrats on making the final 2.

tiana. you were the only person that i actually lied to about a lot this game. we didnt talk for the first half of the game and then when we started i was already close to the others. i lied to you because if you won the f4 pov i wanted you to evict patch and not me but when i won i had to evict you for 3 reasons. 1 i feel had you made finals you would have had the jury on your side and would have blown the other person away. 2 i knew patch and belle would both take me to the final over the other person where as i think if you stayed you would have taken belle. 3 i wanted to throw the final competition that way i wouldnt have to choose between patch and belle and would stay loyal to both of them.

Quote :
Question for both: Rank the Jury and yourself in game wise as you saw it, who you thought did well etc.
tigger- i played all the sides and nobody ever put two and two together and i was only nominated once the entire game and even then i had myself in a situation where i knew i was safe
tiana- i think you were honest with most people and everyone liked you so you played a great social game
belle- she also had a great social game and i everyone liked her too giving her a good social game too
patch- great challenge game but not so much a good social game he made a lot of people mad suring the game
hades- hades i think played a good utr game and had he got patch out early on he could have possibly made finals
chesire cat- he was playing a great game and i think he made his power move just a little too soon he reminds me of daniele from bb had he waited the move could have worked and he would have went far
bertha- bertha while one my favorite people in this game played a one sided game and as hoping they could make her last to the end had she talked to the other side more i think she could have made it farther
goofy- he was like me but he was kinda stuck in middle while i played both sides. if he would have taken to the next level he could have gave me a run for my money
poca- she wasnt around too much but when she was she knew how to make herself survive
timon- he wasnt around much either and had he talked to some people he could have lasted longer
sebastian- he tried to form an alliance together but he was seen as the leader of the take down the princesses and was taken out
lilo- i think she tried to play dumb and made people actually think she was dumb so she was targetted
snow white- she was the first casualty of the princess alliance fiasco and her character choice hurt her
baloo- i dont think he showed up by once
genie- i dont think he posted once
mushu- did he ever even register

Quote :

Question for both: Also rank the players in terms with who you were most honest with.

hades- even though he wasnt my closest ally i was most honest to him
belle
patch
chesire cat
bertha
goofy
seabstian
tiana
timon
poca

(the following people i never talked to)
baloo
genie
mushu
lilo
snow white
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Quote :
Tigger you seemed to want me out a lot, and saying you weren't allgined with me during Goofy's week I think you said, so were you with a lot of people?

i did want you out tiana. we werent alligned in this game and never talked until very late in the game. and yes i was with a lot of people. like i said before my strategy was to allign myself with 3 main allies (patch belle and chesire cat) and 3 secondary allies (hades bertha and goofy) so i wanted you out because you were not one of those 6 and i knew you would be targetting me soon enough so i wanted to beat you to it
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Ok, thank you for answering my questions Tigger.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Quote :
Quote:
A little side note to Patch, I did have zero intentions of working with you beyond being safe from your HoH weeks. Getting on your good side was just part of infultrating your alliance. I do, however, apologize for you being so surprised about me nominating you. I had no clue you would be So even if you do come across as an arrogant asshole, no hard feelings.

Like I said, had you made finals I would clap for you because you had a bunch of little webs and it was either going to blow up in your face or be a great gameplay.

me and chesire played a similar game but i went beyond him and didnt lie but you are going to congratulate his gameplay then downplay mine. Laughing i just wanted to point that out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:36 pm

OMG I did not say a damn thing about your gameplay till you started crying over my comments to Hades about challenge wins. I wouldn't take someone useless to finals with me. that's not how I roll. But give it a break with the downplaying your game. I didn't say anything about your game till you forced me to be specific on what bothered me about it.

And if you want me to point out a difference, Chesire was all over the place and still winning/taking chances. He did not nominate Tiana and Pocahontas, the two most passive players in the game. he put up active players who had a big bite and took the risk. He could have backdoored me, but he did what I did the whole season and he played hard right away when he had power. I command that, it's my god give right to do so.

I have no problems with UTR, but I don't like reading over and over how you made me do all your dirty work and I could lose to that. It says it all in there, I did the work, so I should win IMO.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:49 pm

What do you mean by me and Pocahontas as Passive Patch?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Tigger, did you give Belle answers for final HOH part 1 and 3 also or you only helped me?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:51 pm

I mean that Pocahontas was either not around or she was very zen. You were either very funny or sweet even when trying to be mad. Neither one of you is really mean spirited and you wouldn't be mean to someone who nominated you.

You were able to forgive me for nominating you, so I find that he chose people he knew wouldn't get mad.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Quote :
Okay, but my question is for each of you to go through the game from around the time Lilo left and give a week by week of your strategy and what you did each week. This should be pretty lengthy. Like I want around 3 sentences per week. Include things such as your important allies and key moves you made.

week 6- belle was hoh and chesire won pov both of those helped me because i knew i was safe because i was alligned with both of them. sadly goofy got evicted and i lost an ally but he was the lowest of my alliances so it didnt hurt me and i was actually shocked my 6 allies all lasted that long.

week 7- patch won hoh so again i was safe which was nice. and because patch was hoh i didnt have to do much but sit back and look pretty. sadly chesire and hades ended up as the two nominees. i knew hades was staying and chesire was leaving so i voted to evict hades because chesire was one of my main 3 allies. this is also when i started to really like you more and we bonded the most. before we were together but this is when i started to really feel like we were together.

week 8- you were HOH and i knew i was safe because of that so i was super happy. when timon and hades were the two nominees i had to evict timon because hades was an ally of mine and i was staying true to all my allies and this is when he and i got to become a lot closer. timon messaged me this night before the replacement was named and asked if he was staying and i told him that it depended on who the replacement was i didnt lie about it and then when i saw it was hades i had to evict him

week 9- this hoh tied between me and tiana so when that happened i thought it was best to talk to her and i decided i would help her with the challenge so she would keep me safe. sadly i still went up as the replacement nominee so i had to ensure my safety and thus you went home in the only vote i had no say in but i did use me being nominated to win the next hoh and get revenge.

week 10- after just being nominated with my ally i had to win this hoh and show that i was here to stay and my nominations were tiana and poca. that was easy because i didnt talk to poca and tiana just went back on her word and nominated me. i wanted tiana to leave but poca leaving didnt hurt me either. then when veto came around i knew i had to win it or nominate an ally of mine so i won it too to ensure what i wanted stayed on board

week 11- patch says this week was quiet and he was hoh but it wasnt quiet that should say something there. but he nominated hades and belle i believe and i threw this comp just like many in the past because had i won they both would have wanted me to use it on them so i was trying to help hades win it any way i could. when noms stayed the same i knew tiana was keeping belle and patch was keeping belle so i explained what was happening to hades and had to vote to evict him

week 12- i wanted to win pov this week so i decided my fate in the final 3 so i threw the hoh to belle and then when pov came i tied with tiana. when we tied we realized that patch had been telling us both the same exact thing and i think she wanted patch out by this time but when i won veto i had to evict tiana because both belle and patch would take me to the finals

week 13- i threw both part 1 and 2 then helped both of them with part 3 to ensure that whoever won would take me and that i wouldnt have to choose between my two allies and here we sit

Last edited by Tigger on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Again Tigger, you did not help me, we helped each other, I found a lot of them, I think I didn't have the London one, and then I found the last one.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:54 pm

patch i nominated tiana and poca to be loyal i didnt turn on anyone that is something and imo me letting you do the dirty work is a great gameplay. look at sandra and parvati in hvv they let russell do the dirty work but they played better

but i do have a question for you during your response to bertha you kept saying you knew me and hades were together. how did you know because i never siad anything about hades or are you just saying you knew because its at finals and i already said i was with hades
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:55 pm

It was quiet for me because my allies were safe, yours weren't Smile. And LOlz to you guiding yourself off my answers for the week by week. For someone so much more invested, you didn't remember what happened? Please delete my paragraph from your answers. LOLz
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:55 pm

yes i know you helped me too tiana but i didnt want the win thats why i went to you with the answers i had then you gave me your answers but i didnt want to win thats why i started the help each other thing
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:57 pm

oops lol yeah i did guide myself off of yours because you either won hoh or was nominated so i used that to make sure i didnt get my weeks mixed up because i know that if i mixed up when you and chesire were hoh that you would point it out as i didnt know nothing
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:01 pm

I'm not dumb Tigs, I knew you had your paws all over other people too. People talk and share notes in games and I think I even mention you were going to keep Hades over Belle so I would have to break that tie. I did not know you and Belle were so close, but I knew you were tight with Chesire and Hades. Didn't one of them invite you to their HOH room? That was another hint.

So explain to me what happens in a game where everyone plays like you? Who makes a move if no one is willing to make it? Every time I have sat in finals being UTR, I knew my jury answers were sugarcoted piles of bullshit to sway the jury. But each time I knew the other person deserved it more because they put more time and effort into it.

You did put time into it though so it's why I find it hard to swallow knowing that your UTR was willing, it wasn't because of personal issue or life. You were willingly just sitting there throwing everything left and right and not keeping your allies safe but expecting them to keep you safe. It's a slap in the face even for Hades who was there in challenges and kept almost winning. He was trying to save himself while you sat there sipping margaritas.

I also don't believe your ranks. It's easy now to put me lower when you have nothing to gain from me anymore. And I also think it's BS that you threw so many challenges. I think you think it just sounds better to say you threw itm which it doesn't in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:07 pm

im not sugar coating anything. if you dont think i threw that many comps thats fine you will see when the forum opens how many times i said no i dont want to win ill be safe ill just help whoever win and patch my ranking is not bs like i said you played a good challenge game but what did you do socially? piss people off. fight with them. get them to hate you when im a jury member i try not to be bitter but in the back of my mind i always keep saying "why do i want to vote for the person that fought with me called me names and everything else" thats how i played a fantastic social game where as you did not. you made alliances but you broke your word to people like bertha you betrayed people like belle and you openly threw people under the bus like tiana. that to me is a very poor social game.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:11 pm

I only fought with Chesire. The others I was just blunt to and wouldn't hold it against them if they did it to me. I don't get how I went out of my way to piss people off. I had my friends and then I had the people I was not aligned to. I also did not call people names. I don't see how being up front is now confused for being a murderer.

How did I betray Belle? I had a F2 with you, not with her

How did I betray Willie when she was against my other F2? You voted to keep Sebastian too that week.

I did not throw Tiana under the bus, I said it was smarter for you to take me because I would take you over Belle. How is that throwing her under the bus?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:16 pm

The bottom line is that you are heavily basing all your answers on a social game you claim to have mastered. In reality, you just aligned with 3/4 of the cast and promised them things without much delivery. You sat back and watched them get picked off one by one. I rather the HOH call me ghetto than knowing my ally could have helped save me but didn't.

Essentially you are here because I decided to make you my F2. The best move in this game for you was Chesire throwing Sebastian under the bus. His departure made me choose you to be most loyal to. It was nothing you did, I just picked you as my main man once Sebastian was gone.

I never talked about my decisions with you really, that's why in our private room you have 2-4 consecutive posts before I reply. I actaully talked about it more with Tiana/Belle, but you were still who I decided I was going to be loyal to. Had I not decided that, you would have been nominated and probably gone at some point althought I'm not a fortune teller so i can't say 100^. I just know that it was a choice I made to trust you, not something you did because I didn't really listen to you.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:16 pm

i actually did not vote to evict her over sebastian she was one of my 6 he was not. i voted to evict sebastian. you betrayed belle because you her and tiana were together but you nominated her at f5 then voted her out at f3 you said some things about tiana that i wouldnt have said. if it was me i would have just said i hope you take me instead of her i wouldnt have gone into detail saying everything she did wrong. and you say you only fought with chesire but i guess you dont remember last night fighting with belle. she was mad but then you kept egging her on. just let her say her peace and then its done
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Show me what I said dissecting Tiana? Good on you for playing on jurors not liking me, but don't lie since I'm sitting right here.

We both talked about the Sebastian vote and tried to save him. When we realized it wasn't going to happen we both decided to vote Willie and blame others. I never told people you were the other vote but I ended up outing myself before I blamed someone else.

So you either lied to me about the vote or to others. We will know once DR's open.

Putting up a pawn is not betraying. Did you want to be the pawn? I knew she was safe so I put her up and told her why. She stayed. Once again, I did not have a F2 with her so that's not betraying. You apparently had a F2 with her though and you threw it knowing I would probably win over her.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Quote :
Essentially you are here because I decided to make you my F2. The best move in this game for you was Chesire throwing Sebastian under the bus. His departure made me choose you to be most loyal to. It was nothing you did, I just picked you as my main man once Sebastian was gone.

so why did you pick me? because my social game had you believing me. had i not been playing a great social game you would have picked someone else over me. you sit there and say that my strategy was only alligning with people and let them do my dirty work then you say that my best moves were getting chesire to get out sebastian. ala doing my dirty work. and you alligning with me ala my social game. how can you sit and say that my strategy was only alligning with people and letting them do my dirty work then say that was my best things. that was my strategy and winning challenges when i had to. and you belittle my game but then when it comes to talking about yours all you can say is that you won challenges. how is that better than letting others get their hands dirty while i get off scott free, allign with others and help them win challenges so they keep me safe and win challenges when need be. if you do the math we both won challenge i had a social game and helped others win while staying friendly loyal and a social butterfly. plus i was never in danger while you always were. so if you do the math i had 4 benfits to my strategy while you had 1 and that was winning challenges.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:27 pm

i would show you what you said about tiana but that part of the forum is closed. but she knows what all you said. and yes we talked about the sebastian vote but i didnt vote with you. i said earlier that i lied about how some of my votes went then i lied at f4. that vote was one of my lies. i wasnt going to vote out an ally. just like when chesire was nominated i was the sole vote to keep him but told everyone i evicted him. why? because it keeps my loyalty whilest keeping people trusting me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Two/Jury Questions
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next