Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeFinal Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Two/Jury Questions

Go down 
+7
Wilhelmina Bertha Packard
Pocahontas
Belle
Hades
Patch
Tigger
Mickey Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:29 pm

I did not say you got him to throw Sebastian, I am saying that was the best move in this game that helped you. He made the move, not you. Had Sebastian stayed, I would have worked with him over you. There was a process of elimination to picking you.

You were not a princess, you were part of my original alliance. It was not you convincing me. It's a choice I made on my own.

I had a social too. I managed to convince Hades it was better to keep me the week he was HOH. I was able to get Willie on my side and stay safe during her HOH and same with Belle and Tiana. If I had no social, you would have been my only ally and you simply were not my only ally. How many times do I have to repeat this about my social?

And again, this is all up to perception. You have the blunt guy who told you to your face or you have the social butterfly who made you feel safe but watched as you got evicted.

Lastly, I also helped people win challenges so what's your point?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:30 pm

So who else voted to keep Sebastian? No one else had agreed to.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Tiana, did I hurt your feelings? I don't know how I said bad things about you, but you apparently saw it too so please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Hey guys, try get along, you two made the final 2. Also Patch I need your answers :p.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:33 pm

The things I didn't understand was the vote for me, I thought you voted me out because the other two said they kept me. Then Tigger showed me that PM about you saying good luck to him and something nice, but I don't think you said anything bad to hurt my feelings, I can't remember, Tigger what did you tell me besides the PM about Final 3?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Quote :
Rank the Jury and yourself in game wise as you saw it, who you thought did well etc. Also rank the players in terms with who you were most honest with.

Played (Best to Worst)

1. Chesire (We both played similar, but you are loved by all)
2. Patch (I played best challenge and set myself up well socially)
3. Tiana (challenge threat and sweetest person here. she was easy to love)
4. Tigger (social threat, but I am not liking hearing how much you sat back and relaxed)
5. Belle (you had a better social than I thought, but I feel you were usually in the middle instead of at the head of an alliance)
6. Hades (you had mad potentials, but you just decided to put it in UTR mode and it made you really boring)
7. Pocahontas (even though you survived a lot, I wanted you to be more active)
8. Timon (you were not very active and you never engaged in conversation)

Honest (Most to least)

1. Sebastian
2. Tiana
3. Tigger
4. Belle
5. Wilhelmina
6. Chesire
7. Goofy
8. Pocahontas
9. Hades
10. Lilo
11. Snow White
12. Baloo
13. Timon
14. Genie
15. Mushu

Honest is hard because I was pretty up front. I did say a couple lies because it's in the nature of this game and sometimes you just have to, but a lot of what you guys perceive as arrogance and cockiness was me being up front and blunt. If you asked "Am I getting nominated" I would tell you the truth.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:42 pm

so patch your saying that you just randomly chose me after sebastian left? that would be stupid something on my end had to convince you to come to me. and i have no idea who the other vote to keep sebastian was. i would say goofy since they were alligned but it wasnt me. why would i lie at the f2? this is the time for truth to get people to see your game and vote for you.

Quote :
The things I didn't understand was the vote for me, I thought you voted me out because the other two said they kept me. Then Tigger showed me that PM about you saying good luck to him and something nice, but I don't think you said anything bad to hurt my feelings, I can't remember, Tigger what did you tell me besides the PM about Final 3?

the reason i voted you out was because i was loyal to belle and patch and i knew they would take me.
and this is what i sent you
Patch

Subject: Re: Your Private Room Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 17:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go get it Tiggy.

Patch

Subject: Re: Your Private Room Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 19:04

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please keep me. You know I will take you. They will take each other and that's obvious.

those two messages patch sent me is what i sent you. and patch you can say that you didnt badmouth anyone but you did it even during the final in our private room or do you not remember saying this

Quote :
This jury sucks. I bet Hades is Tom with that attitude.

and you say you werent mia but you also sent me this

Quote :
And I suck for being so MIA.

i dont understand why you are lying at the final this is the time for truth to show everyone what you did not to lie to get them to vote for you
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:42 pm

What vote for you? I never cast a vote against you in this game. I explained the F3. It was nothing bad said, I was just stating that both of you had a better chance at finals if you took me. Both of you did for the same reason, I would take you over Belle and I would fight for final HOH. That's not betraying, that's playing the game and painting a picture.

And Tigger always said goodluck to me before every single challenge, so I would say it back.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:43 pm

I need to clear some things up. It's not bitterness, but it needs to be cleared. Tigger helped me in part 3 of the HOH. Also, I was there and saw what you said about Tiana during the eviction and so did she. I know you think there is nothing wrong with what you did, but you just put she and I on blast right in the thread not even knowing what you were talking about. Tigger is talking about when you said Belle and Tiana are together and it would be a dumb idea to go to F3 with them because they would take each other right before he was about to evict. What you didn't know is I planned on going to F2 with Tigger because you had become distant and Ti was liked by everyone. Tigger and I were on the same level because we talked to the same people and won about the same amount of challenges. I'm also surprised that you are saying you had an F4 deal with me and Ti when you told us you wanted an F3 deal. Then in PMs you reassured me a couple of times of our F3 when you were putting me up as a pawn twice. The more I think about it the more I should be more upset with you.
Back to top Go down
Timon

Timon

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Tigger why do you type like a moron?

Patch you are an annoying tool what is your favorite show?
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:44 pm

I meant when it was me and Pocahontas up, I got 1 vote and the three of you said you voted to keep me.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Belle, you did not want me anywhere near F3 so don't act so victimized about it. I don't recall saying F3, but it's possible. Technically I did not even go back on it. You made final 3 and Tiana was voted out by tigger, not by me. So what did I do wrong there?

You sent me PM's last night trying to make sure I took you over Tigger. Does that make you a bad person and does that mean you betrayed Tigger? It's the same for me trying to make sure Tigger took me when he won final POV. SAME THING. It was not against Tiana, but she was the only other option.

Tigger had said many times that you two needed to be split up, but you are only yelling at me for it.

Tigger helped me in Part 3 too. Difference is you trusted him and didn't trust me. So how am I the bad guy when he helped me win knowing that would take you out?
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:51 pm

OK...On to my questions. I think you both played a good game. You just played them differently. After reading through things my vote could go either way so answering these could help get my vote if you want it.

Patch, why should Tigger win over you?

Tigger, why should Patch win over you?

Both, list who you voted for during every eviction that you were able to vote. You don't have to answer that if you don't feel comfortable doing that. Good luck animals. Smile
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Tiana, I showed you a screenshot of my vote and even offered to give you my password. If you can't trust me with that I don't know what else to do. I did not vote you out.

Tigger. What are you doing? I don't even understand what you are trying to do. The jury came in blasting me so i said they suck and I think Hades is Tom. Wooooooo, fucking wow. What a huge insult.

This si your reply

Quote :
yeah i dont understand why they are holding grudges. i can see belle being a little upset because she just now left but there is no need for name calling and other stuff.

They were worshiping you so of course you won't say they suck as much as I would.

I said I had internet issues for a few days. I never said I didn't. But you claim I missed 4 WORLDS and I said that's not true.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Thank you for answering my questions Patch.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Quote :
Tigger why do you type like a moron?

because i live in a forest so far away from everything execpt a bear pig donkey rabbit owl and kangaroos so i never learned how to type and if you think im bad you should hear them
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:54 pm

This is my voting thread. Mickey never updated the weeks I had to vote on IMDb because of my internet problems but it was for Wilhelmina and I forget the other. Let me check

Patch

Subject: Voting thread Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:31 am

Genie

Patch

Subject: Re: Voting thread Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Lilo

Patch

Subject: Re: Voting thread Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Pocahontas

Patch

Subject: Re: Voting thread Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:42 am

Timon

Patch

Subject: Re: Voting thread Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:00 am

Pocahontas
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:54 pm

No I didn't say I didn't trust you, I meant with three people saying they voted me, it was tough you know? But you did show me proof.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

TIMON, I'm currently thinking about my favorite show.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Victimized? I will be nice and not say what I really think about that comment coming from you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Belle, please look at what you said and look at my answer. You are blaming me and attacking me for things Tigger did too.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:57 pm

patch i was showing that you are lying at his final. and yeah there is no need for name calling and like i said i can see why people are upset and they were no worshipping me. and why would you offer to give your password up? thats like me going to my friend on imdb and saying hey lets play this game together im playing as tigger you play as bambi and we can take everyone out without them knowing it because we are bffs and can talk. its pretty bullcrap if you are sharing passwords it ruins the game

belle i will get to your answers in a little while
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Hell no Tigger. You didn't even mention to me Sebastian's name at all. I know we played similar games, but throwing challenges is what seperated us two. Props for having a good social game, but when it came to strategizing, your game was more about saving yourself as opposed to saving yourself and your allies. I believe Goofy was the other vote to keep Sebastian since he mentioned wanting a F3 between the three of us. And I'm sure he told he at one point or the other but I don't have the PM to prove it.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:00 pm

It's hard to pick a show because I have favorites from the past like Roseanne and Golden Girls, but then you might mean currently on the air. Parks and Recreation I guess is the one I'm most entertained by lately.

Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Saying I will give it to her shows I have nothing to hide. I didn't expect Tiana to take it. But be aware that people do that on IMDb a lot. She never got my password but that's how serious I was about my vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Two/Jury Questions
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next