Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeFinal Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Two/Jury Questions

Go down 
+7
Wilhelmina Bertha Packard
Pocahontas
Belle
Hades
Patch
Tigger
Mickey Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Chesire, the vote was 6-3 in the Sebastian vote. I knew Goofy was the other vote, but everyone else told me they were voting Sebastian out except Tigger. So talk about liars in finals. I said the jury sucks and he's trying to call that a lie.

They do suck. They tell me winning 8-9 challenges doesn't really matter and that being blunt is being the biggest jerk known to men.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Quote :
Tigger is talking about when you said Belle and Tiana are together and it would be a dumb idea to go to F3 with them because they would take each other right before he was about to evict. What you didn't know is I planned on going to F2 with Tigger because you had become distant and Ti was liked by everyone.

Quote :
Tigger

Subject: Re: Your Private Room Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:45 pm

ok so hades is evicting tiana. belle is evicting poca. you are the middle vote. i would love for you to vote out tiana. her and belle are both princesses and have been working together the entire game and will make it to the finals if we dont take them out while we have the chance. if you do this i will love you forever and ever. if not i understand but please vote out tiana. thanks patches you truely are the only person i trust.

What a little angel who does no wrong to his allies.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Ah, I see. Maybe Timon then? It'd be the only one I can think of. Yeah I wouldn't offer my password. My DRs are too incriminating Razz

Thanks for answering my questions you two!
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:11 pm

I know I didnt tell you to nominate Sebastian I didnt say I did
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:12 pm

patch tiana wasnt my ally. belle was by getting tiana out that means the other 3 left all see me as their number 2. i wanted tiana out if i wanted belle out i would have nominated her
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:12 pm

It was Tigger who voted him out. I tried to convince Lilo and she wouldn't. The rest are on the jury and no one is admitting to it because it was not them, it was your little Angel that never lies Tigger.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:13 pm

She is telling me I was wrong for assuming they were together, so I am just showing her you assumed the same and tried to convince me of it too,
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Tigger did you honestly think Ti and I were together or were you playing Patch like you told me you were? :/
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Way to guide him into answering hwo you want him to answer. You just basically told him to say he was playing me. If you read his post to me, it's very clear he felt it was best to split you two up. Tigger was a firm believer in the Princess alliance. My God, just kiss his ass and vote for him and let's not waste anymore time. I keep proiving he lied and used you guys and you still lick his choda.
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:28 pm

baby you're a firework...lol
ok, once you are done answering those questions, please post closing statements
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Patch I can't believe you are using such language! I am deeply offended. Especially since there are young imdb users around. For your info I'm not guiding him through anything. I'm seeing if he lied to me. I am seeing a lot of things not matching up with Tigger in his last comments. Then you posted your last comment and I don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:44 pm

LOLz Belle you're right about my language. Good one. It just gets very frustrating when I know he's lying and no one believes me. Just like the Sebastian vote.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Ever hear about the boy who cried wolf?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:52 pm

Yes and I am not crying wolf so whatever? He lied, it's kind of the end of the story.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Quote :
It just gets very frustrating when I know he's lying and no one believes me.
Same thing I was saying during our little argument. The tides have turned :/
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Belle.

Quote :
or were you playing Patch like you told me you were? :/

This part is why I thought you were leading him to the answer you wanted to hear. You didn't just ask if he lied, you gave him something he can use to mask his lie. Sorry if this wasn't your intentions, but this jury process has me riled up because I just feel not listened to. If it's in my head then DUH on me.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 pm

Chesire, I believe our mistake was not talking one on one after the fight. People were most likely feeding both our fires with lies and we just fought and then ignored each other. I didn't want to throw names out there during our fight because they were my allies. This is the finals so he needs to stop lying about his votes and how shady he was to the people he pretends being 100% completely loyal too. I know my delivery sucks right now, but I'm not evil. LOLz.
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Yeah it was sloppy gameplay on my part for not approaching you personally. So woops on me! Yeah I figured it the finals so why not everyone be completely honest with their game. I guess that's the difference in playing UTR since you have to keep on the pokerface in the end. I know i'd like to know which way the F2 voted. I know Patch is owning up to his gameplay, but I'm wavering back and forth with Tigger.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:20 pm

Quote :
Patch, why should Tigger win over you?

Before the jury process started my answer would have been that Tigger is a great ally and he was loyal. Now that I see all his answers, I don't feel the same way and would have to say his advantage over me is that he's more likable. He made a better impression on the jurors and that could be why he should win over me.

Did I miss any questions? I don't see anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Quote :
Tigger, why should Patch win over you?

patch should win over me because he won more challenges even if he did get help on half of them.

Quote :
Both, list who you voted for during every eviction that you were able to vote. You don't have to answer that if you don't feel comfortable doing that. Good luck animals.

baloo
mushu
snow white
sebastian
lilo
poca
hades
timon
i was nominated and didnt vote
i was hoh and didnt vote
hades
tiana
i didnt vote

Quote :
Tigger did you honestly think Ti and I were together or were you playing Patch like you told me you were? :/

i do think you and tiana were together but i know you were more loyal to me than her but i still wanted to get her out so i was playing patch to an extent but i do believe you two were together just not as much as us
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:44 pm

i am owning up to my gameplay. do people not see where i said i lied but when it came down to it i was loyal i lied about votes and agreed to whatever both sides wanted then did what i did for me by being loyal to my allies all of this i have said already. i am owning up to my votes why would i lie about a vote now that would be stupid and unless someone hacks my account to see how i voted you will have to wait until after the game to see that im not lying about my votes. so sorry patch that you think im lying about that vote
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Quote :
patch should win over me because he won more challenges even if he did get help on half of them.

Excuse you. How do you know I used your help? Everytime you gave me answers I already had them. And you were helping both me and Belle so it nullifies your help since you gave the same answers to different people and evening out their playing field.

You were on vacation in this game and I'm extremely insulted that you say so yourself and people still think you deserve to win. I didn't even know you were this shady, this useless and this all over the place during this game. I found out all of this with your answers. As a juror, it would have turned me off voting for you so i have to imagine I really made a bad impression for them to even consider voting you. It's a joke since you're all "Haiii gurl, I watched you get evicted while I sat back and got myself a tanning line". Insulting. You are also very contradicitng in your responses. "I was honest, but I lied about this and that".
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Tigger being loyal is not what you did. How am I not explaining this right? If you were loyal, you would have made sure your allies stayed safe. You kept twiddling your thumbs watching them get picked off one by one. Belle feels like she was your main girl. Does she have 5 pages in a secret room of you telling her good luck for everything and saying we need this to make finals and we need this to both be safe?

You lied about votes and you are still lying about them now. WHO WAS THE 3RD SEBASTIAN VOTE? It was you.

You were not loyal because you had multiple close allies and you did not try to keep any of them safe.

Maybe I had my bad attitude at times, but I fought to keep you safe, to keep Tiana safe and yes even to keep Belle safe.

Do you not realize that you keeping up the lie about the Sebastian vote and people finding out later may win you this game but will show the type of person you really are for future games.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:56 pm

just because i helped multiple people doesnt take away from the fact that i helped you win challenges. and im sure if they could have pulled off what i did they would have. you can be loyal to an ally but lie to them. just because i lie and say yeah ill vote out bertha doesnt mean im going to do it. i found a way to stay loyal to her and stay on your good side. nobody can say that i wasnt loyal. i had multiple alliances and was loyal to them all. if you were one of those 6 i had your back no matter what. and so what if i was on a vacation i was still here for every single challenge i didnt just go mia for 4 game weeks like you did. if i was a juror i wouldnt vote for someone that won challenges goes mia then come back at f4 to win again and say they had a strategy for those 4 weeks they were gone when your strategy was to not come online and then hope you were still in the game when you did. and if people hold against me that i was playing all sides thats fine. at least i can say that i didnt cause fights and badmouth the entire cast calling them idiots among other things
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:00 am

Tigger, you just got lucky that me and Belle were on good terms. Never once did you try to protect her with me and I was HOH 5 times out of what 12?You just lucked out that it was my plan to keep her safe too. Had I been after her, it would be bold and right in everyone's face how dysfunctional your loyalty was.

Your 2 close allies making F3 is nothing you did, it's because me and Belle fought to get there. We had a social too and we won challenges. You did nothing to get us here. I never needed you except at F4 and that cancels out because you needed me at F3. Belle didn't need you either because whether she wants to like me or not, I was not after her and was keeping her safe with my wins.

Luck is a big player in your game and I'm happy it was on your side, but I had a big part in that luck since I decided a lot of nominees in this game and who was the target.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Two/Jury Questions
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next