Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeFinal Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Two/Jury Questions

Go down 
+7
Wilhelmina Bertha Packard
Pocahontas
Belle
Hades
Patch
Tigger
Mickey Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigger

Tigger

Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:06 am

Quote :
Tigger being loyal is not what you did. How am I not explaining this right? If you were loyal, you would have made sure your allies stayed safe. You kept twiddling your thumbs watching them get picked off one by one. Belle feels like she was your main girl. Does she have 5 pages in a secret room of you telling her good luck for everything and saying we need this to make finals and we need this to both be safe?

no but she has pages after pages of pms of us talking about challenges and wishing each other good luck

Quote :
You lied about votes and you are still lying about them now. WHO WAS THE 3RD SEBASTIAN VOTE? It was you.

im not lying. there were 10 other votes that eviction why dont you ask them who voted who just because you think i voted one way doesnt mean i did. so lets see i think you voted out bambi at f7. does that make it true? no its my thought. you thinking you know me doesnt mean you do

Quote :
You were not loyal because you had multiple close allies and you did not try to keep any of them safe.

really? the only time an ally of mine went home was when 2 of them were up against each other exect hades who i told i was evicting

Quote :
Maybe I had my bad attitude at times, but I fought to keep you safe, to keep Tiana safe and yes even to keep Belle safe.

oooh good job and that kept making you a threat while i sat pretty and my allies still stayed for the most part

Quote :
Do you not realize that you keeping up the lie about the Sebastian vote and people finding out later may win you this game but will show the type of person you really are for future games.

and you continuing to try and bully me into saying i voted someone i didnt will show your future allies that you will lie about them during the final to win.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:08 am

Quote :
Tigger, you just got lucky that me and Belle were on good terms. Never once did you try to protect her with me and I was HOH 5 times out of what 12?You just lucked out that it was my plan to keep her safe too. Had I been after her, it would be bold and right in everyone's face how dysfunctional your loyalty was.

no because had you been after her me and tiana would have kept her safe. and you keep saying you won 5 hohs. big deal. one of which we voted you to win. yeah you deserved that. then 2-3 of the other 4 were because i helped you win them.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:12 am

Quote :
Your 2 close allies making F3 is nothing you did, it's because me and Belle fought to get there. We had a social too and we won challenges. You did nothing to get us here. I never needed you except at F4 and that cancels out because you needed me at F3. Belle didn't need you either because whether she wants to like me or not, I was not after her and was keeping her safe with my wins.

so really you and belle being in the f3 had nothing to do with me? even though i decided who was in the final 3 because i won at crutial momens. yeah your a real smart one. and i helped you both in this game. you two talking just put your differences aside. i could have picked a side and bad mouthed the other turning them against each other but i didnt do that.

Quote :
Luck is a big player in your game and I'm happy it was on your side, but I had a big part in that luck since I decided a lot of nominees in this game and who was the target.

luck had nothing to do with it. i alligned myself with who i wanted luck didnt do that. i helped people when challenges luck didnt. i won challenges when i needed them luck didnt do that. luck was you going mia for 4 weeks then comming back on and being still in the game thats luck. using my social skills to make finals is not luck.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:13 am

but im done fighting with you its not getting us anywhere. are there anymore jurors we are waiting for?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:15 am

You take so much credit for things you had no control over. At least I can sit here and admit I lost allies along the way and I can admitI could have been nicer about my nominations. You sit there all glorified and mighty, but you played a crappy ass game on vacation.

There was 9 votes actually.

Me - Wilhelmina
You - Who knows
Goofy - Wilhelmina
Lilo -
Belle -
Tiana -
Chesire Cat -
Timon -
Pocahontas -

I tried hard to get Lilo on board to vote Wilhelmina out and she wouldn't budge. The other 5 are jurors and can post here, so please tell me if I'm wrong about my theory that it was Tigger. And I'm not lying. You told me you voted to keep Sebastian and we agreed you would do what you are doing now and would deny it blaming Timon or Pocahontas.

All your allies went home except me and you claim I was not even your top ally. And I keep mentioning that I was HOH 5 times because that was 5 chances you had to convince me to keep your allies safe and not once did you try. So them being safe was not your doing. And you did not help me win every challenge, get over yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:17 am

seems like they all asked a question so you may now close up the show
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:19 am

i was on vacation for 4 days 2 of which were a weekend so yeah being on my phone 2 days is much worse than being mia for 10 days
Back to top Go down
Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:22 am

SHUT UP! CLOSING STATEMENTS NOW!
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:28 am

i also didnt say i helped you on every challenge but i did on a lot of them. and as for campaigning for my allies. when you say im going to nominate poca and lilo why would i say anything im not alligned with either of them. and when you say im gonna nominate timon and hades why would i object i know hades will stay so im not objecting. its stuff like that where you are trying to downgrade my game. had you said im nominating chesire and belle i would have said something but when you arent targetting my allies why would i say anything and give myself away. and yeah we did decide that but why is it so hard for you to understand that people can do something different than what they say. and i said i would blame someone else because i wasnt voting that way and it kept me being honest about my vote to them and am only lying to one person you instead of everyone else. and you keep saying 5 hohs but how many did you actually work to win 3? because one was given to you and another was scattegories. and you were my second ally belle being my first and you were both in the f3 with me so i did my job your main allies kept dropping like flies in sebastian bertha tiana. i only lost one main ally being chesire cat the other 2 were in the final 3 with me. i liked my other allies and i kept them as long as i could but i wasnt going to risk my own game to save them.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:37 am

I talked a lot already so I will tryyyy to keep it short, but no promises.

Here are reasons why you may not vote for someone.

Their social game: Ok pals, I get that I was no peach to deal with, but I ask that you really look hard inside yourself and realize I was not there wasting your time or making bogus deals with you. I might put on a superior air when nominating but how did that really hurt you or affect your game? And when I gave you my word, it was real wether you actually believed me or not, my actions speak louder than words. I told Belle and Tiana they were safe until F3 and I told Tigger I would take him to finals. Other than Tiana leaving at F4, I did not break any promises and Tigger was the reason she left.

In terms of social game, I would not be sitting here if it wasn't for a social game too. There was 13 Worlds, so that's approx 26 challenges. I only won 9 of them. It's a good percentage, but there was many chances to get my hairy ass out of here and my social saved me each time.

My alliances

The Triangle: Me/Tiana/Belle
The Animals + The Cat Lady: Me/Goofy/Sebastian/Wilhelmina/Tigger
My sides: Chesire and Tiana

I did the best I could to keep these people safe and sometimes I had to win for them more than for myself. I was prepared to do it and I did do it more than once. I took some blood and some bullets for my allies willingly and selflessly. I did not come up with everything on my own. People were telling me things and I was taking all the information and basing my decisions on it. If I had no social, I would have been out of the loop. So please take notice that i did have a social game and it was good because it kept me safe when challenges couldn't. Also my allies can sit there and be proud of me. They don't have to find out how many times I could have saved them and chose to tan instead.

Challenge skills: I won't bore you anymore than say I won the most challenges and used it to make big moves. I did not coattail, I did not float, I did not UTR and I worked for myself and my allies.

Likability: Here is where I obviously lack, but I do not regret everything I did in this game. I am happy that i was honest and upfront. I learned my lesson about delivery for next time I choose to play this way, but I have seen many people in other games take it to higher levels. I did not threaten anyone, I was just cocky.

Strategy: When you play UTR, you put a lot up to luck and you just go with the flow, letting the cards fall where they fall. That is not a very strong strategy. I was pivotal in many big moves in this game. I set my sights on threats and I exposed alliances early on in the game. There was a strategy behind it and it obviously worked since I am sitting here on my own account. I did not have many alliances, but once one fell apart, I quickly recovered and still managed to make a new very successful alliance. I didn't wait for things to fall on my lap, I went out, got them and made things happen.

I played a well rounded game and I will assume my loss if you really feel that my cockiness was to the point where I don't deserve your vote, but I appreciate each and everyone that gives me a chance at their vote and keeps an open mind when voting.

Thanks again Max and Oxy for an awesome game and same to the players because none of this would have happened without you.

Good luck Tigger.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:39 am

Tigger, I nominated Hades twice, Chesire once and Belle twice. Not once did you care.I remember the one time I made a comment after nominating Belle and saying I had a plan. The only thing you asked me is if you were the backdoor plan. I said no and you hopped on your merry way not caring what happened.

You say I'm downgrading your game and I say you are embellishing it by a long, very long mile.
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse
Admin
Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:41 am

once Tigger posts his closing statement, you can all start voting
Back to top Go down
https://mysterydisney.canadian-forum.com
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:45 am

Quote :
It wouldn't be a mystery game if someone didn't ask the finalists to guess everyones identity!!
i just realized i missed hades question so here it is
1. Sebastian (Little Mermaid)= harley?
2. Chesire cat (Alice in Wonderland) =loonie. loonie seems to try and make great moves just a little too soon
3. Hades (Hercules)= someone i really like maybe bubba
4. Patch (101 Dalmatians) =nicole? patch seems like someone thats been around for a while but doesnt play too often?
5. Baloo (Jungle Book)=jb?
6. Snow White (Snow White)=arik? hes been getting early boots lately
7. Tiana (Princess and the Frog)= eric. tiana was a major player like eric.
8. Lilo (Lilo and Stitch)= henry. seems like a loyal person that doesnt try too hard too fast like henry.
9. Timon (The Lion King) = kathy she just reminds me of this character but i dont know why. lol
10. Genie (Aladdin) =joeabrio i saw he posted it somewhere
11. Goofy (Goof Troops) = dino? the way he talked sometimes reminded me of dino
12. Wilhelmina Bertha Packard (Atlantis)= haley? bertha was someone that i could sit down and talk with
13. Tigger (Winnie the Pooh) =?????
14. Mushu (Mulan) =tom? i know tom had some personal issues so if it was at the same time i dont think he would have been here for this game
15. Belle (Beauty and the Beast) = maniac? i got along with her so much and thats what happens with maniac
16. Pocahontas (Pocahontas) =kbf?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:50 am

That was an actual question? Sorry I honestly thought you were commenting that it's asked every time.

This was my guesses on October 11th

Snow White: Nicole
Baloo: No idea
Genie: No idea
Mushu: WCW <3 QUITTER
Lilo: kyogre
Sebastian: Eric
Tiana: Dino
Belle: Lady
Hades: Tom
Timon: Jason
Tigger: Jack
Pocahontas: No idea
Goofy: llieno
Chesire: Swinners
Willie: Chaz

Now

Snow White: Nicole
Baloo: KBfan
Genie: joeabrio
Mushu: WCW
Lilo: Jason
Sebastian: Eric
Tiana: Cindy
Belle: Maniac (I don't want to think it's LadyJ anymore)
Hades: Tom
Timon: Dino
Tigger: Won't comment in case I'm right
Pocahontas: Alrmw22
Goofy: kyogre123
Chesire: Chaz
Willie: JB

Last edited by Patch on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:50 am

Lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:52 am

I forgot to change yours in the NOW part Chesire. Just updated it.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:56 am

closing statement:

i think you all should vote for me because i actually played the game. i made allies. stayed loyal to them unless they were up against another ally. didnt have any fights with anyone execpt for me defending myself at this final. i didnt rely solely on challenges to make finals. yes i lied at times but i was still loyal there is a difference between loyalty and honesty. when i felt like i needed it or wanted it i won challenges like how i wanted hoh and veto after i was nominated and i won them both. and i needed the final 4 pov and i won it too. if i didnt need the win i threw the challenge and i helped others win. people can try to discredit my helping since i helped multiple people but that doesnt mean i didnt help them win. i made it to the final 3 with my 2 closest allies this game and knew they would both take me to the final so i threw the final hoh. i was not a floater. a floater goes from hoh to hoh and makes deals they wont keep. i kept my deals and never floated. i did play utr but i played a much different utr than most. most utr players just watch to see what happens. i made sure that i was safe and that i knew what was going on. i used the social game instead of a challenge game. thats how im utr im not utr because i never showed up. people can say i didnt go to bat for my allies but i did. only twice were two of my allies against each other and giving the opprotunites and odds that should have happened more. just because i wasnt out right vocal saying dont nominate so and so doesnt mean i didnt drop hints that made people change theirs minds. if you vote for me i will be very greatful and will take it as a sign that you respected my game of not causing fights, being rude or backstabbing but respecting that i was loyal, respectful, won challenges when i needed, helped others win, and ensured my spot in the finals by keeping people who wanted me in the finals with them.

good luck patches even though we got into an argument i do like you and thanks for hosting a great game maxipad and oxycotton
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:56 am

LOLz at me being Nicole. You will shit your pants when you find out who you're really dealing with. Nicole is a cupcake compared to me. Kidding? Maybe!
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:57 am

I'm sure there's only one person watching who knows why I'm laughing so hard at one of my guesses. No hard feelings Smile
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:57 am

Quote :
i think you all should vote for me because i actually played the game.

LOLz so what was I doing Mister Tigs? Picking my nose?
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:58 am

why wont you comment on who you think i am? do you think im someone you like or dont like?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:58 am

I like Swinners and Chaz just fine so it's not an insult coming from me.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

Quote :
LOLz so what was I doing Mister Tigs? Picking my nose?

no actually you were sniffing the other animals butts
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:59 am

I think you're someone I like, but I don't want my guess to influence the jury because I'm 99% sure of it. I have a gift for guessing identities and being right a lot of the time.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:00 am

so tell me in our private room im curious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Two/Jury Questions
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next