Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxymoxus's Mystery Disney

Mystery Big Brother

HomeFinal Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Two/Jury Questions

Go down 
+7
Wilhelmina Bertha Packard
Pocahontas
Belle
Hades
Patch
Tigger
Mickey Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigger

Tigger

Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Quote :
I'm not commenting on your answers and didn't say anything about your game so you can chilllllax.

Quote :
1- You are lazy
2- You are insulting the hosts who have to come up with these useless challenges
3- You are basically saying it's good and better to not show up for challenges which then goes back to #2
4- You are making it easy for people to coast the whole game and just give it a little push the last 2-3 challenges,s o why should the rest even bother?
5- You are making it easy for people to say they threw
6- It's a bitter juror excuse for voting the person who doesn't deserve it

yeah you said that you werent talking about me "specifically" but that means that i am one of them just not the only one so yeah you did basically say my game wasnt as good because you won more challenges.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Sorry Tigs, but you're the one saying that about yourself. I do not lump you in as a lazy player, but if you want to, be my most welcomed guest. I was talking about JURORS saying winning challenges means nothing is BS for the listed reasons. What part of that is a direct insult to you? Unless you feel like I described your game, which was not my intentions, but if you say so.

I am addressing Hades here about his comment. Because I have seen it in way too many games now.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:50 pm

i dont think thats how i played the game at all. but you said this
Quote :
Tigs, I'm not talking about you here specifically. This is a general comment about the challenge wins situation.
when you say that that to me means you are talking about my game. but i was not lazy i always had myself in a safe position. i was here for every single challenge and helped people win challenges. and then you basically said that i dont deserve to win and if people vote for me its because theyre bitter towards you.

but honestly patch i feel like most of your game was in the beginning you were winning challenges then you went mia for like 4 game weeks then came back for the final 5 while i was here every single challenge despite wether or not i was trying to win. so that whole comment about people that play utr dont deserve to win made me mad because i played behind the scenes and not relying on challenges

i dont want us to fight here at the finals because i like you but that whole list of things about utr players was directed at me because my game was utr.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:29 pm

Oh My Lanta if you feel so targetted by my comment then I guess maybe you were lazy, I don't know. I keep telling you it was not directed at you, but you feel personally vandalized by it so I have to assume it's a guilty conscience that you did minimal work and trying to glorify here in finals.

But, I will say it one more time and hope it will sink in this time because my fingers hurt from all this typing. It was a boiling point for me when Hades commented about how minimal challenge wins are in the grand scheme of things. That it's basically pointless to win challenges. I've seen it in far too many games lately to shut up about it any longer. I can't name specific games without hinting at my identity, but I can think of at least 4 in the last 3-5 months. That's too many in my opinion and the subject needed to be addressed. If jurors will always discredit challenge wins and go for UTR gameplay, then they need to know what they are saying and allowing. The reason I said not you specifically is because you were still active in this game and I know you were not lazy.

I'm not a fan of you latching on to stronger players so no blood would get on your hands so yes I can bash you for that, but my lazy comment was NOT TOWARDS YOU. It's to the jury because if they keep going at strong players like this in every game, if they keep being bitter, if they keep saying winning challenges is wrothless, they are ending these games because no one will care to try. They will just float ahead and what Hosts wants to waste time hosting that?

If you can't take yourself out of this game and see it's not all about you, I give up and will agree with whatever else you post claiming I made it all about you being lazy.

It's not all about you kitty.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:44 pm

No body is discrediting how fast your computer is ...your challenge wins. I personally think its more important when you win challenges not how many you win. Not to mention I don't think HOH holds much water here, your safe from leaving and you pick 2 nominees but whatever. HOH can't vote, they have no say in who goes and I can't stand an HOH who tries to tell me how to vote. When I was HOH I told people I didn't care who they voted for cause I can't vote thus I had no target. I still find it funny that your backtracking and scrambling in this FTC when you were sooooo cocky the whole season!
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:56 pm

How am I backtracking Mr Hades? My computer is a piece of shit and I was MIA a few days because of it so LOLz whatever.

HOH's count because it keeps me safe and gives me the power to narrow it down to two people. No one was going after the Princesses that early. This game would have turned out differently and not in your favor either, had I not made bold moves during my HOH's. I also didn't tell you how to vote. When did I pressure you into a vote? You act like there was a lot of communicating between us when there wasn't. You are also a very arrogant person who I now know the identity of because there is only 2 people on IMDb who uses that "how fast your computer is" as an excuse to feel better.

Anyways. I won the challenges and they mattered because I chose a lot of the nominees in this game and the one time I was probably leaving, I won myself a shinny little veto. So it mattered a lot.

And just to touch on a little comment Tigs made about letting others do the dirty work so he was helping them win instead sometimes and throwing other times. How can you sit there and love that tactic when it basically says he could have won at times and helped you out in the game, but he chose to take a backseat and let you get taken out, but not by his own hands, of course not. He had to wear his halo while watching it unfold. Tigger knew exactly who my targets were because he was my F2 from day 1. He was right there by my side and encouraging me every week to win and to make bold moves.

Crucify me, but little kitty knew exactly what was going on and did nothing to stop me or it.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Also Hades. If you hadnt come in second to me so often in this game, you wouldn't feel this way about all the wins I pulled off. You would be sitting here and you would gloat about them. You would also expect me to be impressed by it and award you my vote for all your efforts even though I was no fan of yours and your arrogant undertone. You made everyone feel uneasy week one and then just hid in the bushes the rest of the game.

I find it hilarious that you accuse me of being things that you are and I find it funny that you kept trying in those challenges and just falling short of beating me and now they don't matter. I think you would be labeled as a hypocrite cuz you're no better than me friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:20 pm

I have only skimmed this but in a Survivor game challenge wins definitely should, and do, generally, get discounted or mean less since winning challenges in Survivor games just gives you immunity. However, this is a Big Brother game and since winning competitions gives you power, I think challenge wins should be acknowledged as a part of a strategy but you need the social and strategic gameplay to get at least my vote if not the jury as a whole.

Okay, but my question is for each of you to go through the game from around the time Lilo left and give a week by week of your strategy and what you did each week. This should be pretty lengthy. Like I want around 3 sentences per week. Include things such as your important allies and key moves you made.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Lol don't tell me what I would do. If I had won 4 challenges I would not be bragging like you are. Keep scrambling cockroach.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:26 pm

I agree Willie and it's not like I didn't have allies and a social game. I was very close to Sebastian/You/Goofy/Tigger/Chesire when the game started. Unfortunatly, Sebastian was my other F2 so when you were put up against him, I chose him and felt it changed the tone of our alliance. Then Goofy left and Chesire turned on me, so I brought Tiana/Belle in.

I tried a few times to get something going with Timon, just talking and he would not engage. I did reply to Pocahontas like she already mentioned and I did talk to Baloo/Lilo/Snow White/Hades, etc.

Thank you for agreeing that the challenges did somewhat count, but I want you to know my social game was there. Tigger is not accurate saying I went MIA for 4 weeks. LOLz. I was only MIA during F4 because of internet issues and one other world, but I was still there. If I was that MIA, I couldn't have been HOH 5 times. Maybe 5 days total, but not 5 worlds.

I will answer your question in just a moment.

Last edited by Patch on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Hades, you are just bitter. I beat you on all accounts so I can see why. Your main allies liked me more (except maybe Chesire) and I kept beating you in the challenges. No hard feelings <33333.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 SM914~1-Kiss-Ass-Posters
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Patchalousy gets you nowhere.

Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 99288_o
Back to top Go down
Chesire Cat

Chesire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Can we talk about what happens in the jury house? I'm new to this. Razz Patch, I'll be the first to say that I've been one of the few people actually campaign for you to win prior to the F2 being revealed. Nominating you was to solidify that I was with Tiana and Hades 100%. Unfortunately, that worked against me once the "shady ass Lilo" left. You've covered pretty much everything I wanted to know. The only thing I'm really curious about is your intentions with your private room. This may be trivial but why did you pick me for your private room, and not someone like Tigger?

To Tigger, heyyy! I'm glad at least one of us kitties made it to the finals! Very Happy So congrats on that. I have to comment on something, though. You did not help me win ANY challenges or try to help me. The only one I could think of is if you threw the veto competition when Goofy was on the block. When we talked, the only person you seemed to really want out was Tiana. Personally, I have a problem with someone who tries to play all sides of the house and just sees how the current goes. My question to you is, why should I give my vote to someone whose strategy was to make alliances with the jurors and just watch everyone take each other out?

A little side note to Patch, I did have zero intentions of working with you beyond being safe from your HoH weeks. Getting on your good side was just part of infultrating your alliance. I do, however, apologize for you being so surprised about me nominating you. I had no clue you would be Razz So even if you do come across as an arrogant asshole, no hard feelings. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Quote :
I'm not a fan of you latching on to stronger players so no blood would get on your hands so yes I can bash you for that, but my lazy comment was NOT TOWARDS YOU. It's to the jury because if they keep going at strong players like this in every game, if they keep being bitter, if they keep saying winning challenges is wrothless, they are ending these games because no one will care to try. They will just float ahead and what Hosts wants to waste time hosting that?

well thanks for clearing that up but i still have a couple things to address. first not everyone on a jury thinks winning challenges is the most important thing and neither do hosts. they like seeing what goes on behind the scenes and everything else.and this is what really gets me. you keep saying its not directed at me but what if i said "i hate arrogant cocky people that think the only way someone should win a game is because they won more challenge even though they badmouthed half the cast but thats not towards you patch." what would you take of that? and i would like to point out that your first hoh wasnt a win we all just gave you that win. and i would also like to say that yes i knew what your plans were and said ok to them but thats because i also knew what the other side wanted and said ok to them too. it was part of my strategy
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Quote :
Okay, but my question is for each of you to go through the game from around the time Lilo left and give a week by week of your strategy and what you did each week. This should be pretty lengthy. Like I want around 3 sentences per week. Include things such as your important allies and key moves you made.

oh gosh i dont remember the exact order of people leaving and who won hoh when so i will try my best on that in a few minutes. if knew the order of who won hoh veto and who was evicted that would be much easier. lol so ill try it in a few
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:48 pm

It wouldn't be a mystery game if someone didn't ask the finalists to guess everyones identity!!
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Hey guys, Tigger, I don't know about you right now, You could of told me if you were voting me off or not, I mean, after you said what Patch told you in a PM and then what he told me, he was playing both sides. But congrats on making the final 2.

Patch..Patch, Patch, I will not be nasty, but you did make me a bit, he is honest, isn't he? But You did play a pretty good game, although I feel you have made some of the jury iffy, although I think Tigger has too. You both did well though, I mean you both are there and we aren't so lol.

I'll ask one thing, but can we ask more if we can?

Question for both: Rank the Jury and yourself in game wise as you saw it, who you thought did well etc. Also rank the players in terms with who you were most honest with.

Thanks boys.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Week 6: Goofy left that week and it was probably one of the week I had little power. I was still bummed about Sebastian leaving and having to vote against Wilhelmina, my mojo was just at a low point. Belle won HOH and like most of the time, i did not badger her about nominations. I hate when people suck up to me while HOH, so I try and refrain from doing it.

I knew Goofy really trusted Chesire so I was actually shocked when Veto wasn't used, but didn't think too much about it. I was safe and Goofy was the last person on the alliance chain anyways. I even kept forgetting he was part of it. Poor Goofs, he was a nice guy.

Week 7: I needed to pick it up and get revenge for my fallen commrads. I had to avenge Sebastian, I had to avenge Goofy, I had to protect Willie and Tigs and I had to avenge me being put on the block previously by Chesire. I won HOH and knew Chesire was my target and there was no other way about it. We couldn't patch things up at this point and too many stories were circulating. I did think he started the Princess allliance and I know people said that, but I also believe he was the one who threw Sebastian under the bus about it and Sebastian was another player who really trusted him. The damage was done on both our sides and I do respect that he did not try to bullshit me with novels about why I should keep him safe.

Hades went up as a replacement because I had heard they invited each other to their respective HOH rooms and I had to put up someone who would vote to keep him.

Without pressuring people to vote Chesire, I had to make it so they had no choice.

This is also the week I started bonding with Tiana and Belle. I knew they were the last 2 Princesses and had a target on their backs. I told them I would watch their backs until final 4 and I did just that. Both great girls and I had nothing bad today about either of them till last night. Still have nothing bad to say about Tiana. I needed that alliance because I knew Tigs was aligned with the other side too so i needed a backup and some reinforcement.

Week 8: Willie, you were HOH and I was happy you were safe and it made me feel safe too. I didn't know how well you meshed with the Princesses so I helped Tiana win Veto so it wouldn't get used and her/Belle were safe. Timon left that week. I did not really care who left that week and it was apparent people wanted to keep the most active player at that point in time. I also believe you wanted Timon gone over Hades so I honored your wishes since I had no reason to want any different.

Week 9: That HOH challenge was a mess, but it fortunately tied between two of my allies. I helped Tiana win the tie breaker because I felt safer with her since Hades and her were drifting apart and Tigger was getting closer to Hades. I remember still posting answers in my secret room with Tigger so he would feel like I was helping him, but I was giving them to Tiana first and waiting before posting in our room. Willie and Pocahontas got nominated and I was the only one who couldn't play veto. Hades won it and used it on Poca which exposed their alliance. Since Tigger was my F2, I had to vote you out.

Week 10: Tigger won HOH so I felt safe. My only goal was to make sure that Tiana and Belle also stayed safe. Tigger really tried to get me on board in voting Tiana out, but I wouldn't do it so Pocahontas left. For someone not very active, she was rather hard to get out and her budding alliance with Hades was enough for me to be set in stone on that vote.

Week 11: The game got quiet and boring near the end. We were all just on to win challenges for the most part. Hades had to go this week so I won HOH and made sure he did not come off the block. I put him against Belle so that it would be 2-0 for him to leave or 1-1 and I would send him home. I was scared to put Tigger up and have both Princesses keep Hades so I just went for it.

Week 12: I had internet issues and did not win the challenges that week. I got on in time to plead my case to both parties before the tie breaker. It was obvious that I shouldn't win that veto because I didn't want to pick between Tiana and Tigger, but they both had a better chance if they took me. Tiana knew Tigger was closer to Belle and that I was closer to her, so it made sense she takes me over Tigger. It made the same sense for Tigger to keep me since he knew I would take him over Belle and she would most likely do the same. I was perfectly set up that week and I wasn't going anywhere no matter what.

Week 13: I won final HOH and took my original F2 with me to finals. More specifically, I won part 1, Belle won part 2 and I won part 3.

This should show that I did not need to win challenges, but I won them to see results. I was not going to sit and wait for others to do my work and you can only trust yourself 100% to do what you want to see happen, so I did just that. I relied on myself mainly in this game and I think some of my confidence annoyed, but some of it showed that if you were on my side, I would be loyal and take you places. When you were my ally, I worked to keep you safe as much as I worked to keep myself safe. You just can't be allies with the entire cast if you want to keep the lying and backstabbing to a minimal level.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Quote :
To Tigger, heyyy! I'm glad at least one of us kitties made it to the finals! So congrats on that. I have to comment on something, though. You did not help me win ANY challenges or try to help me. The only one I could think of is if you threw the veto competition when Goofy was on the block. When we talked, the only person you seemed to really want out was Tiana.

i could have sworn that during at least one of the challenges i gave you answers in our private room. and i wanted tiana out because i wasnt alligned with her and she was a threat so i tried to sway people to do other things without being pushy or a bully about it.

Quote :
Personally, I have a problem with someone who tries to play all sides of the house and just sees how the current goes.

first i would like to say that i did "try" to play all sides i did it perfectly and it got me to the finals. secondly me playing all sides is pretty much the same thing as sucking up to the hoh when you arent alligned the only difference between those is i kept my word to everyone whilest the person sucking up goes back on their word as soon as the hoh doesnt have power anymore. and you imparticularly i was most loyal to. i supported you when you wanted to go against patch and then when patch nominated you and everyone evicted you i was the sole vote to keep you because i wasnt going to betray you even when i knew you were a lost cause.

Quote :

My question to you is, why should I give my vote to someone whose strategy was to make alliances with the jurors and just watch everyone take each other out?

you should give your vote to me because it is easy to just win challenges while it is much harder to put yourself in a position that you will always be safe even if you get nominated. i never voted to evict an ally unless they were against another ally and if they were i told them i had to evict them. you can see during many games people only rely on challenge wins or people that are super loyal and get screwed or people that backstab everyone. i was right in the middle of them all. i was playing all the sides but was loyal to everyone and when i felt i needed or wanted a win i won the challenge. that is why you should vote for me because i had a strategy that kept me safe while patch had a strategy that was him winning or be nominated
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Patch I won that HOH, not with your help though, you did help me with the veto but with the HOH I got the answers but one and me and Tigger talked because we got stuck on one and then I found the last answer and then won.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Tiana, did you see my comment to you after you left or were you kicked out before that? I said the exact same thing to you and Tigger at final 4 because it applied to both. I was not playing all sides, I was stuck between my two main allies at this point. If you read through all my answer to Wilhelmina, you should see that I was more loyal to you than I was to Belle in our little triangle alliance. You are really sweet and you won me over after the week I nominated you. Had it been you and Tigger in the final 3, my decision would have been harder.

But at final 4, I had to make sure the one who won veto took me. Sorry if that offended you that I campaigned to get the vote, but it was not personal and I do truly feel it was in your best interest to take me and best interest for Tigger to take me too.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:07 pm

Tiana, I can't see my PM's right now but try to recall. We worked on it together and I even told you to try Dude_42 for that answer and that's when you won. Or am I confusing the challenges?
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:08 pm

That was the veto, and I said you helped me on that Smile. The HOH I did which was the mixed up words, but me and Tigger got stuck on one and I found it so Posted it.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Quote :
"i hate arrogant cocky people that think the only way someone should win a game is because they won more challenge even though they badmouthed half the cast but thats not towards you patch."

Well I did not bad mouth the entire cast and everyone I badmouthed to you, you badmouthed back or agreed. So I don't understand why bring that up, but here's the deal. If you read over my comments about challenge wins I never said

"I hate when cats align with everyone in the cast and throw challenges so that the others get all the bloods on their hands so they can easily suck a jury in for being so nice and sweet while kicking them out the house" I was fighting with Hades about how much challenges count in a game. There were some players like I described in all my points in this game, but it wasn't you. Please stop feeling attacked or move on from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Two/Jury Questions   Final Two/Jury Questions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Two/Jury Questions
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next